It’s only thirty days until summer. combo brows have been growing in popularity. They are expected to be the latest eyebrow trend for summer 2023. Over the years we’ve seen many eyebrow trends, including thin, dangerously thin, bleached, and thicker, more natural-looking eyebrows. combo brows have been growing in popularity because they look natural and realistic. They are perfect for people who are constantly on the move.
Summer is the season for sun, fun, and parties! Summer is the perfect time to have waterproof, sweatproof, and smudge-proof eyebrows. combo brow is a combination of microblading and [owder shading techniques. It’s the ideal solution.
They are great for summer because they’re so easy to keep clean.
combo brows are a great choice for this summer.
- They’re waterproof so they will last no matter how long you spend at the beach or pool.
- You don’t need to apply makeup every day to make your brows look more fun.
- Summer heat won’t cause your brows to sweat.
The combo brows can be semi-permanent but there are some tricks you can use to keep your brows protected during the summer.
These are some tips to help you maintain your combo brows this Summer.
- Keep your tweezers handy. Sometimes you might need to pluck a few times.
- Protect your eyebrows every day during summer, especially on days spent at the beach.
- Consider wearing sunglasses or a hat when you are out in the sun.
Protect your skin from the sun after the combo brow procedure to reduce the chance of your brows becoming faded. This will also protect your delicate skin from any possible damage.
This post was written by Natali Roshau. Natali has over 10 years of experience as a lash artist and is the owner of Lash Addict Studio. Lash Addict Studio offers eyelash extensions and is the best lash studio Seminole FL. In addition to being a lash artist, she also offers eyelash training certifying girls across the nation!